HELP ASSEMBLY SERVICES LLC DELIVERY AND ASSEMBLY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement is between you, the Customer, the original purchaser of the product, and
Help Assembly Services
Terms and Conditions for Customer Onsite Delivery, Installation and Repair Services: Installations, Inc., doing business as
Help Assembly Services LLC (“Help Assembly Services”), is a provider of services to consumers relating to the delivery, installation and/or repair of equipment and materials purchased by consumers from Help Assembly Services retailer relationships (the “Services”). These Terms and Conditions explain Help Assembly Services obligations to you (“Customer”) and your agreements with Help Assembly Services.
HELP ASSEMBLY SERVICES OBLIGATIONS
• All delivery, installation and/or repair services completed under the name Help Assembly Services are completed by independent contractors that are selected at the sole discretion of Help Assembly Services. Help Assembly Services takes reasonable commercial steps to engage only qualified contractors to perform the Services and who conform to Help Assembly Services LLC standards for performance of Services.
• The relationship of Help Assembly Services and the contractor is that of an independent contractor.
• Help Assembly Services will provide the contractor with the necessary information to, as applicable schedule the Services, and to timely pick up, deliver, install and/or repair the products at Customer’s location.
• The Help Assembly Services is responsible for scheduling Services with the Customer. Scheduled service dates may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
• Upon arrival, Customer should verify the identity of the contractor and if there is any question or concern contact Help Assembly Services LLC at 404-439-1350.
• Customer should ensure that all paths to the destination of the product must be clear of furniture or personal belongings, from the curb to the room/location of choice.
• Customer must provide a designated location for placement by contractor of packaging material upon completion of the Services. • Customer will complete a final inspection of the product delivered, installed or repaired. Upon inspection, if service is satisfactory the customer will be required to sign a completion of services form, indicating the work has been satisfactorily completed. If there are any issues with the Services or the products known at the time of the provision of the Services, Customer must
indicate such issues in writing to the contractor.
• Customer requests for additional services, claims, complaints or compliments should be directed to 404-439-1350
• An adult at least 18 years of age or older must be at the home during the performance by the contractor of the Services and authorized by the Customer to sign off upon completion of the Services.
• Limitation of Liability and Release – Except for direct tangible property damage, personal injury or wrongful death that directly results from a contractor’s negligence, under no circumstances shall Help Assembly Services LLC be liable to the Customer or any other person for any damages, including without limitation, any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or related to,
the Service or the use of or inability to use the products. Except for direct tangible property damage, personal injury or wrongful death that directly results from a contractor’s negligence, in no event shall Help Assembly Services total liability to you, whether based in contract, tort or otherwise exceed the amount you paid Help Assembly Services for the Service. Some states do not allow limitation or release of certain damages or liability, so the above limitation of liability and release may not apply to you.
• If Customer needs to reschedule a Services appointment with a contractor, Customer must provide at least 24 hours notice or
Help Assembly Services reserves the right to charge up to $50 rescheduling or cancellation fee.
• Additional fees may apply for work not included in the original fees. The contractors are not permitted to request or collect additional fees from Customers of Help Assembly Services that they service.
• Service fees for delivery, installation and/or repair are refundable before Services have been performed or in the event that there is proven negligence or fault in the completion of the Services.
LIMITED WARRANTY OF SERVICES
• Help Assembly Services provides a 60-day limited warranty on all delivery, installation and repair services. Help Assembly Services warrants that the Services will be free from any defect in workmanship for a period of 60 days from the date of completion.
• This limited warranty does not cover damage from acts or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of Help Assembly Services or the contractor, including but not limited to, acts of god such as flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes, micro bursts, electrical outages, etc.
• This limited warranty does not cover any defects in the manufacture of the product being delivered, installed or repaired by the contractor (such defects may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty).
• The Help Assembly Services warranty of services only covers the original Customer and is not transferrable.
• The warranty shall not be applicable in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product or if the product has been modified, tampered with or worked on by a service provider other than as selected by Help Assembly Services. All warranty claims are investigated by Help Assembly Services and Customer agrees to cooperate in such investigation.
• In no event will Help Assembly Services be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
• Some states do not permit certain limitations of warranties, including the limitation of damages. In such cases, applicable state law will apply